ONLINE COURSE + EIPASS BASIC CERTIFICATION
The ideal course to gain basic IT skills.
Enrich your CV and make your skills count at school and at university Dedicated to students aged 14 to 16, or to those already in work who want to improve their efficiency and productivity.
Our courses is full of videos, images and tutorials which guide you, step-by-step, in learning how to use the most popular tools to use a computer correctly.
As well as proprietary software, we introduce you to Open Source software, which is becoming increasingly more widely-used Study wherever you want: you can view the content on your tablet and smartphone!
The online course
Online course modules:
- Module 1 l ICT Fundamentals
- Module 2 l Web Browsing
- Module 3 l Web Collaboration
- Module 4 l Word Processing
How it works
Every module inludes:
- a downloadable Ei-Book,
- a series of in-depth, interesting and interactive video lessons, with examples, animations, images and tutorials,
- a self-assesment test that you can repeat as many times as you need,
- an automatic tutoring system that allows you to monitor your progress and tells you which subjects you need to revise in order to improve your progress.
After having responded correctly to at least 75% of the questions in the self-assesment test at the end of every module you will receive:
- the course attendance certificate, downloadable immediately on the platform
- the EIPASS Basic certificate, available 30 days after you have finished the course, downloadable from the platform